This item listed is a used Nikon L35AF “Pikaichi” 35mm film point & shoot camera.
The camera was tested and is fully working.
Body is in great shape with some minor wear marks.
Lens is clean.
The L35AF was Nikon‘s first compact camera with autofocus. It was released in 1983, a few years after Nikon’s competitors had opened up the point and shoot market. It was therefore also the first in the L series. It was an immediate hit thanks to its robust design and excellent specification. It has subsequently become a cult classic among collectors.
A version with an “autodate” function was called the L35AD.
- 35mm film camera
- Lens: 35mm f/2.8 with autofocus from 0.8m to infinity. It had 5 elements in 4 groups. 46mm filter thread.
- Exposure: Fully automatic, range EV 6 (f/2.8 at 1/8 sec.) to EV 17 (f/17.5 at 1/430 sec.) with ASA/ISO 100 film
- Film Speed Range: ASA/ISO 50-1000.
- Features: Integral flash.
- Power: two AA alkaline batteries.