FUJIFILM 200 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures) Overview
FUJIFILM 200 Color Negative Film is a medium-speed daylight-balanced film offering a vivid color palette and excellent sharpness. It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200/24° along with a wide exposure latitude for use in a variety of lighting conditions. The film offers beautiful and natural skin tones for portraits and group settings, and its fine-grain structure enables high-quality results for prints and enlargements.
- Great vividness across the entire spectrum, including vibrant reds, blues, and yellows
- Sharp depiction of textural details and all aspects of your subject
- Beautiful, natural skin-tones for color-accurate renditions
- Fine-grain structure provides consistent high-quality results for prints and enlargements
- Accurate color reproduction under fluorescent and natural light