Designed for photographers who haven’t fully conquered their camera or the photographic fundamentals of exposure and composition, this handy and ultra-portable quick reference Pocket Guide helps you get the shot when you’re out and about.
- • Confirm that your camera is set up properly with the pre-shoot checklist
- • Learn about the three key components of exposure—aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- • Conquer the essential camera modes and settings you need to know
- • Understand lenses and focal length—and how they affect the look of your image
- • Use the most effective composition tips for framing your photo
- • Follow techniques for getting great shots in typical scenarios (portrait, landscape, freezing action, low light, etc.)