The VEO3T+234AB Aluminum Tripod with VEO BH-110S Ball Head from Vanguard combines a lightweight and durable aluminum travel tripod with a dual-axis ball head to make a travel friendly combination for photographers, videographers, bloggers, and streamers on the go. This versatile tripod set has a maximum height of 57.4″ and a robust load capacity of 22 pounds, yet reverse folds to a compact 18.11″ for storage and travel. The legs offer independent spread and three locking angles for level setup, even on uneven terrain. The lateral multi-angle center column can extend over subject for macro applications, or to achieve unusual perspectives. Using wide leg positions together with the multi-angle column allows the tripod to fold down to a low-level height of just 6.6″. The included VEO MA-1 multi-mount adapter allows an additional head or accessory to be mounted on the center column hen it is in the lateral configuration. In addition, one of the legs can be removed to create a 60″ monopod for use when a full tripod may be too bulky or slow, like when shooting wildlife or sports action.
The dual-axis BH-110S ball head features a panoramic base with independent locking knob with full 360° rotation, plus a locking panoramic camera platform for rotating just the camera once tripod level is set. The camera platform includes an Arca-type quick release clamp and includes a QS-62v3 quick release plate but is also compatible with other Arca-type plates and brackets.
- Travel-style tripod with reversible legs for easy, compact folding
- 3 easy-set leg angles move from full height to low angles in seconds
- Multi-angle central column (MACC) offers a variety of setup options
- One leg converts to a 60″ monopod
- Arca-compatible VEO BH-110S dual-axis ball head with a second panoramic axis
- Includes Arca-type QS-62v3 quick-release plate
- Leg twist-lock joints can be removed for cleaning and maintenance
- Canopy includes a reversible 3/8-16″ to 1/4-20″ thread
- 3/8-16″ thread hole on side of canopy to add another accessory
- Includes VEO MA-1 Multi-Mount Adapter